Let the good times rock & roll!
Good Friend wants YOU and three to five of your friends, family members, and/or co-workers to form a team for this family-friendly, rock-themed bowling event to promote autism acceptance. Children 3 and older are welcome to join teams as bowlers with proper adult supervision.
Sunday, April 2, from 10:00am - 3:30pm
Can’t join us? Consider donating on behalf of an existing team! All donations are tax-deductible. To support our cause, put the name of the bowler you're sponsoring in the white field to the left and click the "Pay Now" button underneath it. If you prefer to make a cash or check (payable to Good Friend, Inc.) donation, complete the bowler's Fundraising Sheet.
If you want to come and cheer on your favorite bowler, we welcome you to support our open-to-the-public raffle.
** Photographers will be onsite taking candid and team pictures which may be used for promotional purposes and/or through social media without any identifying information provided by Good Friend.
- Highest Fundraising Team: A year's worth of data ($600 value)
- Highest Fundraising Team, Runner Up: Dinner and a show
($100 Bartolotta gift certificate, 2 Milwaukee Rep tickets)
- Best Costumes (Team) * : 6-pack State Fair admissions
- Highest 2-game Score * : Miller Coors package (w/ trophy)
- Lowest 2-game Score * : 3 Sky Zone (Waukesha) 1-hour jump passes (w/ trophy)
- Best Costume (Child) * : $20 Marcus gift card
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Dozens of raffle items -- one grouping from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., and another from 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Tickets are $5 for 1, $20 for 5, or $40 for a wingspan.)
Door prizes throughout!
For more information, visit our website or call Denise Schamens, 262-391-1369. We’re also on Facebook!