Students and Educators
Good Friend Inc offers students and educators a wide range of services. Click on the links below to learn more!
Meaningful inclusion of students on the autism spectrum doesn't happen without intentionality. You know your school's needs better than we do. Here are some questions to consider when determining what Good Friend service(s) might be best.
- What grade levels are included for student services?
- How many students/sections in each grade level?
- When was the last time your staff had autism-specific training?
- Does your school staff consistently use inclusive practices?
- Is disability harassment a problem at your school?
Answering these questions will help us co-develop a targeted service plan. Refer to this target graphic to better understand the personalization of content, where the center is most specific and the outside is most general.
* All scheduled services include a kit of supplemental information.